January 20, 2012

Continuing On!

Here it is January 20th and already the new month of the new year is flying by. I want to accomplish so much this year for the Lord and grow Life Pointe into a place God uses more and more. Ginny started a new life group this past Saturday, January 14th at 10:00 am at our house and the ladies are reading the book CRAVE which emphasized craving God the way we crave food. It got off to a good start with Janet, Karen, Misty, and Beth all joining Ginny for the study. I would like to do something similar with the men, but maybe it will take a little longer to nail something down. But God is again working at Life Pointe and I want us to grow and I want to brag on God but yet I know to remain humble for that's who He blesses. It is exciting to see God's Hand upon us though! And so this Sunday I will continue the series about Basics of Believing as we talk about baptism which follows up the salvation message from last Sunday. And then I want us to work towards taking communion the last Sunday of this month. I am looking forward to it and am excited to again anticipate experiencing God working among us!

No comments: