May 26, 2009

Innovate Conference

Wow, it was so good to be able to go to the Innovate Conference last week, I was just so blessed to be there! The music, the speakers, the messages, and I also got to take a class at the same time, an intensive, which helps me to know more about being a church planter, so the week was just great! I was so humbled the first night, God just grabbed my heart and humbled me to remind me that it truly is all about Him, and that I should maybe just sit my ideas aside for awhile and just go back to the basics, that is winning souls to Him. He refocused my thinking, encouraged my thinking, and helped me to be extremely thankful for the church planting team, (my family of Ginny, Andy, and Ashley) that He has blessed me with. By the end of the week I was ready to charge ahead and it was all because of God! I am so glad when He is so clear! And He even provided me a room to stay up there in Lynchburg all week to keep me from having to run back and forth from Roanoke, so God indeed was so good! I look forward to what He is going to do, for He already is doing so much even before I get the chance to put my feet into motion! Thank you Jesus for such a good week!

No comments: