May 16, 2009

Learning through Tough Times

I must admit it's been a little tough this week. With a PTA meeting scheduled this past Tuesday which is the normal night for our Bible study, this change cause some people not to be able to come so I found just "me" sitting in the library when Bible Study was to start. And tonight's movie night had just 8 people there. This is when we have probably averaged 30 for the past few months, with Fireproof bringing in over 50 people. So I don't know what God is teaching me, but if it's faithfulness I want to pass the test. God is good, all the time; all the time, God is good! I enjoyed the movie and I guess those folks who usually come just missed a blessing, but God has called us, so we push on. Who knows, just like the sky is opening up and pouring rain right now, God may just open up doors and pour His blessings in ways we never imagined, and maybe that might be soon. So again, we push on and press forward to see what God is going to do.

No comments: