December 20, 2010

Liberty University Degree!

I can't believer it but I just sent in my last, my final, my absolute closing assignment for my LU classes, thus I have FINISHED the requirements for my degree!!! Hallelujah! God, you are so good to me! Thank you! Help me please now to remember and use wisely all the good things I have learned! It's seems like only yesterday that I was taking that first Intensive class in January of 2009! Now here I am, two years later....finishing! Thank you Lord for all your help! And to think back in December of 1996 and on the 20th of that month too...I completed my first Master's Degree from Radford! So it looks like the 2oth of December is the date for Master's! I am so glad I am finshed and it will probably sink in tomorrow a little more but right now since it's 3:32 am, I am going to bed! Thanks again, Jesus! Praise Your Wonderful Name! Amen!

No comments: