January 23, 2011

Good Things Are Happening!

Again, I can't believe it has been so long since my last post on my blog! God has been doing so many good things and so much for us that it is really amazing! For instance when we were at Huff Lane, I really didn't want to move to Round Hill, but then we did. And I was sort of just waiting on Roanoke City to tell us to leave Huff Lane, so I wanted to wait on them......but then my friend Bill Grindstaff pointed out....why wait on them to tell you when to move? Just move! So I was reluctant but agreed he was right....I needed, as Nike would say...to "just do it!" So we moved to Round Hill Elementary School. Since then, we have had 19 as our lowest number of those who attended, and all the rest of the Sundays, have been above 20 with today's number even being 26!! Think God wanted us to move???? Again, I know numbers don't mean everything, but I will have to admit, that it is sure encouraging to me to see 20 to 25 people each week, with their smiling faces all eager to worship and learn more about God. I am excited to see what God is doing right in our midst! I keep feeling like we've "turned the corner" and are on the verge of seeing God do some great and mighty things at Life Pointe! I sure am going to pray to that extent! God is good, indeed!

No comments: