June 10, 2012

June Baptisms!

It is now hard to believe that last June, on June 6th to be exact, we baptized our first people at Life Pointe!  We baptized 6 people that day with Melanie, Emily, Benjamin, Maddie, Sarah, and Brain being those people.  Now just over year later....we baptized 3 more people...Beth, Jim, and Ben!  God is good!  With Joey being last September, God has now allowed be to baptize 10 folks in one year!  I would never have thought that a year ago!!  I am excited and there are even more on the way, so may God continue to bless us and use us to be a shining light on the hill at Round Hill Elementary School! Thank you Jesus!  Last Sunday I had a super prayer time with the Lord which lasted an hour and a half! When finished, it made the difference for a good week.  Although I didn't feel super physcially on Wednesday, June 6th, Ginny, Andy, and I all enjoy a trip to the Liberty Station to celebrate 31 years together!  Again, God is good! 

No comments: