May 24, 2013

Here it is May 23rd, actually 24th now that it is 12:19am but again I am compelled to write how good God is and how we stay optimistic, excited, and so confirmed that God is leading us to a new building in which to worship Him! I continue to be taught patience as I seek wisdom and ask a lot of questions to both the bank, Gary, and the folks at the SBCV. I know we can do it but it seems that the folks who will end up loaning the money want us to be very, very, very, very, sure of what we are going to do.  I feel I am sure of what God wants us to do but I know they are just trying to help but it get somewhat "trying" wading through the paperwork, decisions, fact finding process, and just a host of other things that take time to get through.  I do think we are nearing the end of our sorting and wading though and prayerfully the decision will be made soon, so praise the Lord and may we soon be heading to our new place of worship!

No comments: