January 9, 2014

Well, here I go typing one of the most important messages that I have ever typed since beginning this blog page 6 years ago! Wow, it must be a BIG announcement, you may be thinking....and you'd be absolutely right! After weeks and weeks and now months and months, and applications, appraisals, approvals, and lots of forms filled out and lots of talks and planning....when I came in today from driving students....Ginny told me that Bane Compton had left a message for me.  So I turned around and called him immediately and he then told me if I would just call one more person in the morning and tell them one more thing via the email route, then I could finally come downtown at the Planning office and pick up my.....are your ready? I could pick up the Certificate Of Occupancy and our Work Permit to finally be able to start work on remodeling the church!!! How exciting is that??? So we have finally come to the point of starting work and soon moving in! It really is hard to believe.....God has taught us much a a church and certainly taught me a lot to increase my faith....May we continue on with God's blessing and be full speed ahead looking forward to what God has in store for us!  Praise the Lord! 

No comments: