February 22, 2009

Monthly Movie Madness!

Well, we have just returned from our February 21, Monthly Movie Madness and God blessed us with a nice size crowd of almost 50 people with about 25 or so adults and 25 or so children! It was a very nice time and Ginny gets the MVP award because while Andy showed the movie and Ashlely served popcorn, and I wondered around making sure everything was ok, Ginny had around 25 children, (all by herself!) in the library, showing a seperate movie for the kids! We showed the movie FIREPROOF and it seemed to be well received by everyone and I had several folks tell me as they left that they liked it very much and thought it was good! And Ginny said the kids she had liked "The Retrievers" a movie about some dogs that didn't want to leave the home they lived in, so all in all everyone seemed to have a good time and God blessed us with some folks whom we have never had before and I got to speak to a few of my former students from RVCS that I taught years ago. That was encouraging to me too, since they seemed to be going to church and seeking God's will for their lives, so it's nice to have former students visiting me to see how I am doing and to be living for the Lord. So, all in all, God blessed us richly today!

No comments: