May 3, 2012

It has once again been awhile since I have last posted, (Easter service, I believe), and so I wanted to jot down a few things, so to speak.  I think we are reaching a plateau at Life Pointe in that I feel God wants us to stretch ourselves and start doing somethings to further grow our church.  Even if it is just adding a nursery so the little ones can be in there while Ginny teaches those 5 and up will help tremendously.  Last week was the first time for our nursery, so we are already beginning to do things a little different and probably a little better.  As God leads, I want to listen and follow and then help our church to see the vision of where He wants to take us and where we need to go.  It's exciting, but a little scary, so Hebrews 11, reminds us to walk in faith and follow Him for without faith it is impossible to please God. I am exciting though and looking forward to the May series, which is appropriately titled:  LOOKING TO THE FUTURE! 

No comments: