November 13, 2013

WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!
I know the date is no longer 11-12-13 (wasn't that a neat date to have our closing on) but I felt I just had to give comment to something that occurred yesterday that was very, very special in the life of Life Pointe Church. After spending several months of completing paperwork, making application, being approved, doing an appraisal, getting insurance on both me and the building, and spending much time discussing and talking about plans and procedures, we were finally able to have our "closing" yesterday for a building on Williamson Road that will become the NEW home of Life Pointe Church! It's exciting...A Brand New Home for us! I still can't quite believe that it has taken place. Today I went back down to the bank to pick up the packet of info that Ginny and I signed yesterday at 9:40 am to make having a new church home a reality. It is scary somewhat yet exciting in other ways. But most of all it is a sign of God's faithfulness and blessing to grow us as He has over the past few years. We still have things to do and details to work out with the architect's office and getting applications filled in and such with the city planner's office but at least...We Now Own A Building! God is good!

No comments: