June 4, 2014

God is good; all the time. All the time; God is good! We say that and sometimes say it so quickly that it loses some of the meaning but truly God is good and does provide and is a constant source of protection; provision; and Presence, in that He is with us. Today I got some oil and a filter to go along with the other things Joe is doing for our van, so it will be ready to make the tip to Tennessee and Camp Ta-pa-win-go. Joe and I are memorizing scripture together so that helps us to honor God and stay more close to Jesus. He is a good friend and a blessing. The van will be fixed by the end of the day after having some mechanical problems yesterday. I also mailed a letter to someone today who needs both encouragement and perhaps a reminder to return to the place he was before drifting away from the Lord. I also just got a driver lined up for afterschool and then I also have the possibility of obtaining a "panic" bar for the door at the church and it would be much cheaper than what I thought I would have to pay for it. So God provides and helps and instructs and blesses. God is good; all the time. All the time; God is good! Thanks and praise be to Jesus who blesses us with what we need to live for Him!

No comments: