January 4, 2009

A New Start in Learning!

Another new item that I will be doing this new year is taking some classes at Liberty University. I think taking some classes in evangelism and church planting can only help me to do the job that God has called me to do, to the fullest and to the best! Even right now, not even counting planting the church, I have been both challenged and convicited to share my faith more with those around me. I have been reading some books and writing down some things and I am both excited and touched to know God can use what I have to share so much in others' lives. One book entitled "Sharing Christ With No Fear" really is about as clear as it can be when the author just simply reminds us that we are being obedient when we share and we are succeeding if we just go, not only if we see someone accept Christ, but just if we go, that's all God wants us to do, and He'll take care of the rest. Good reminder so that we don't feel disappointed if someone says "not right now, but maybe later." When we leave it to God, it does take the pressure off. So tomorrow, I prayerfully will start my class and just getting into it and getting it paid for was an answer to prayer, so God has already shown Himself mighty and the class hasn't even started, so I am excited and look forward to what God has in store and in what He's going to teach me.

No comments: