January 16, 2009

Staying Faithful!

It is a cold day on this Friday, January 16th, 2009 and I have just missed my lunch so it's even a little tough on the "inside" as well today but hopefully I am staying faithful. Tomorrow is another on of our church's Monthly Movie Madness nights or as we call them M3 nights so I hope things go well and we have a good turn out for it. That's another one of the ways we can stay faithful. Even though we don't have the folks who come out to movie night return for our Bible study on Tuesday night, I still think it helps show the community that we are there for them and want to give them something that is good for their entire family to enjoy. Hopefully one of these days, the people will come and try out our Bible study and then even our Sunday moring services when we finally start having those. Meanwhile...........we stay faithful for Him.

No comments: