August 30, 2010

God if Faithful!

Yesterday was a little tough for the first moments; as I entered Huff Lane School, the hallways were dark because we couldn't get the lights to come on. I guess they turned them off the other day but anyway, it first looked like we had no electricity....turns out we only had to find the breaker box and get the switch taken care of. But then upon entering the library, I was sort of taken back that all the tables and chairs were gone. I was starring into an empty room. Looked a little sad and dismal but I located some chairs in the library and soon had enough for our soon to be 21-person crowd that God was going to send out way. Besides our usual crew of me, Ginny, Andy, Ashley, Steve, Karen, and Matthew---we also added my sister Melanie, Emilly, Benjamin, and Rachel----and Benita was with us, along with my brother Tim, and Ben and Nicki, who have came to our services quite a lot, and Brian Nicely came and brought his family with him, including his in laws, so we had a good day with a lot in attendance. I am not sure what we will find next week but God does, so I will just talk to Him a lot this week and look to Him for His provision. Thanks Jesus.

No comments: