September 8, 2013

Wow, what a good service today! I shared with the Life Pointe Family about our appraisal being received and it being the exact amount of our loan application and what Gary, the owner, and I had already talked about, so it just seemed like once again God was right in the middle of what we were doing and it's always good to have God in all that we do! But it was exciting to finally have the appraisal received.  I must admit after talking to Debby Williams, the nice lady from the bank who called on Tuesday morning to tell me about the appraisal, that I was excited! I at first wanted the appraisal to be lower but then again, in God's wisdom, He gave me the exact amount that would cause the least strife or contention on getting approved. Since it was the amount already agreed on, there was no need to offer, counter offer, and all that sort of stuff....it's done! So now we are working on the all the details, like transferring the deed, making up the contract, working on the building inspection stuff, and just all sorts of things. I must admit Tuesday I felt a bit overwhelmed on seeing all the things we had to do; but then as the week passed, God lifted the cloud of "overwhelmness" and gave me energy, vigor, and the courage to press on, for the end is in sight! Today's message of having something in common and being strong and courageous, just like God told Joshua to be, was encouraging to me. I felt like God was in the message and right in the middle of us. Hope it was ok to be blessed by my own preaching because I was; I say that somewhat jokingly but God did bless me today and I am again encouraged to keep pressing on because I know He is with me personally, with us as a church, and with us as a family as we continue to experience the journey He has us on. God is good!

No comments: