December 16, 2008

God Provides!

It has been a good day and God blessed us with a good Bible study tonight! Not only did we have 16 people but it was just a good reminder when we watched the Andy Griffith Episode entitled "Quiet Sam" which is about a man who seems a little strange acting to Barney but it's because he is about to become a father. And just the thought of a baby at Christmas time reminded us that another baby entered the world about 2,000 years ago, and it too may have seemed strange to some folks, but brought salvation to others. God blessed my heart too even as I taught, He is just so good when He is the Master teacher and teaches us while we teach others. He is so good! And I was indeed blessed yesterday when I received a package from Johnny Karls the man who made the movie JUSTSTOPANDTHINK which I think is a great witnessing tool. After contacting him several times and asking about the movie, he very graciously sent me about 60 copies of the movie yesterday and even paid the postage because he said he wanted to help with my church plant. That was great and very giving of a person that I have not even met face to face. God is indeed Jehovah Jireh in that HE provides us with exactly what we need. With a community outreach this coming Saturday, the movies came just in time and will be very useful to me in sharing God's grace and goodness with others. God continues to be awesome and show Himself mighty as we plant the church He's called us to plant for His glory!

No comments: