May 10, 2008

Blessings This Week!

I am reminded today (again!) of just how good the Lord is to us! Of course we all know He's good and that He takes good care of us and provides us with blessings that we just don't deserve but today, as I glance back over this past week, I am filled with thankfulness. On Thursday, May 8th, we got to celebrate our son Andy's 25th birthday! He's such a blessing to us and many others. And then today we got the next blessing to be part of our daughter-in-law Ashley's graduation from the University of Mary Washington. Despite the fact it rained most of the graduation ceremony, we still were glad to be a part of it and very proud of Ashley's accomplishments. So not only did I (and others) enjoy Andy's birthday and Ashley's graduation this week, but just the fact that both of them are growing in the Lord and continue to be a big, BIG, blessing to me as I work to plant the church is just enough to fill my heart with joy. God is indeed good!

No comments: