May 23, 2014

After a couple of trips to the local VDOT headquarters I decided to visit the Salem Street Signs Division here in Salem and wouldn't you know it, God lets me meet someone who is a youth worker from New Hope Christian Church and who happens to have graduated from Craig County High School about the same year I coached football up there and who is going on a missionary trip soon this summer to the Dominican Republic; who better to understand a church plant and be willing to help us. I now have a handicap sign for our church parking lot! God continues to bless and confirm His work and helps me and blesses me so much by linking me with fellow believers who are willing to assist our work. God is good all the time and I just love it when He shows Himself mighty! Work continues and we will soon, prayerfully be in our new Life Pointe home!  Although the flooring from Lumber Liquidators did not arrive today, I may still pick up the baseboard and the underlay and maybe work on it this Memorial Day weekend. Jesus is so good to us, I look forward to accomplishing a lot in the coming days and especially after we move into our new home! Things are looking good!

No comments: