May 29, 2014


I met with Melanie for breakfast today and then went and was able to pick up the remaining baseboards from Lumber Liquidators and that was 30 baseboards, so that was very helpful and a good load of materials. We were also able to stop by the church building and chat with Jim and Marjory and see all the new improvements and remodeling that has taken place. It is amazing what all the Lord had done and I am thankful I get to show Melanie the new place in which the little children she helps to teach and nurture will be each Sunday. It is always a blessing to spend time with my sister. I am blessed to have so many good helpers and workers at Life Pointe, all who God has blessed and gifted to be a part of the ministry He's called us all to do.  A good Thursday indeed!

No comments: