June 10, 2008

Pocket Testament League

I don't recall right off if I have mentioned the Pocket Testament League or not but it's an organization that can help folks obtain a small booklet that gives the plan of salvation in the front few pages, then also gives the complete book of John for folks to read after they accept Christ as their Savior. The little booklets really are great and I find myself using them more and more as I try to share my faith with others. Tonight, after Bible Study, and after us talking about Jesus sending the 12 disciples out in the world to witness (Matthew chapter 10), our study group went over to Sonic to get a milkshake. There is this one particular young man who is always kind and courteous to us and after we got up and got ready to go, I gave him a booklet and then got the chance to share with him for about 2o mintues. Pray that God will touch his heart and he will consider some things I shared but more importantly, he will read the booklet that he now has and see his need to have Christ in his life. If you want to get some of these booklets, try the address: www.pocketpower.org and you can see how to get them. And if they ask you for a reference number you can use this one: 272039. I really think these are great, and I really encourage you to try to share your faith more with others. Remember, Jesus came to seek and to save that which was lost. We really need to take an active part in helping this to happen.

No comments: