June 29, 2008

Camp Time This Week!

We had a good time at church this morning at Fellowship Community Church. The music was good and one particular song "Worthy Is The Lamb" touched my heart and just reminded me that Jesus truly is the "darling" of heaven and gave it all up to come down to "seek and to save that which was lost" and "that" was me....and you, if we will but trust Him as our Saviour. I have and trust that all who might read this blog message would too. As for this upcoming week, I am planning on going to Camp Ta-pa-win-go tomorrow on Monday, so please pray for me and Ginny as we minister to young people and pass out cups of "living water" to them. And as I have said before, you can't help but get wet yourself sometimes when you're giving water to others, so I pray God blesses Ginny's and my heart as we sing, speak, and love others all in the name that is above all names, that being JESUS.

No comments: